“I’m going to eat healthier, exercise more often, help people, volunteer. I’ll drink less wine, I’ll be more productive, I’ll finish those projects that I started. I’ll be a better me this year.”
And still, like clockwork, we fail. We fail because we don’t set ourselves up for success. We try to take leaps instead of steps; we don’t have proper support systems; we set unobtainable goals and hold ourselves accountable to them.
Let’s take a diferent approach this year.
We’ve developed this 12 week challenge to set you up for success this year. You will have the support you need through coaching and a team philosophy. You will be guided in setting goals, taking small steps, and measuring your success. At the end of this 12 weeks, we hope you will be proud of what you’ve accomplished, and are equipped to continue to lead a healthy life.
How will this work?
This is a 12 week challenge from February 6 to April 30. Each week you will be be tasked with completing various activites as outlined in this Passport. You will award yourself by recording the points specified for completing each activity. There are also bonus points each week to give you a competitive edge!
Prior to the challenge beginning, there will be a draw to assign you to your team and Coach. Your Coach will determine how you and your team will communicate throughout the challenge, and provide you with support throughout the 12 weeks. There will be weekly prizes, and the more points you have, the better your chances are of walking away with a prize!
What are the rules?
- Participants must be 19 years or older to participate
- All necessary medical forms must be current and on file (ie. PAR Q, etc)
- Participants agree to allow the RECC to use photos or videos in promotions
- Points will require initials from instructors or will be on the “honor” system. Photos/videos may also be submitted to participants’ Coaches to confirm completion
- Participants will be required to submit weekly points to their Coach by Monday at 12:00 noon. If not received by this time, participants will not be eligible for the weekly draw prize
Three workshops will be included with registration, and will be held on week 3, week 7, and week 10.
Points will be awarded for participant attendance.
- Participants will have the chance to win weekly draw prizes. All participant names will be included in the draw each week.
- A $500 gift card for Sell Off Vacations will be awarded as a mid-challenge grand prize after week 6. To be eligible, participants must have at least 60 points to date. Participants will receive one ballot for every point they have, so the better you do, the better your odds are of winning! The winner must redeem this prize by July 1, but the trip doesn't have to be scheduled by July 1.
- A brand new bicycle will be awarded as a Grand prize at the end of the challenge. To be eligible, participants must complete the challenge with 120 points and must have collected points from at least 3 bonus prize
Weekly Bonus Points
Earn up to 7 bonus points weekly by giving yourself a bonus point for every day that you drink at least 8 glasses of water! You will also get a chance to earn some other bonus points that vary week by week.
Let's Get Started!