We desire to see:
- People of all ages demonstrating improved physical, mental, and social wellbeing
- Individuals and families thriving and experiencing a sense of belonging
- Children and youth becoming active, engaged and healthy
- Individuals and families being supported as they reach to achieve their full potential
- Diversity and social inclusion respected and fostered
- People working together to strengthen the foundations of community
- Leads, partners, and advocates in order to strengthen the foundations of local and regional communities
- Values the diversity of all people
- Fosters equality of opportunity for all individuals and families in our communities
- Promotes holistic health & well-being
- Cultivates future leaders by promoting volunteerism
- Encourages philanthropy in all we do
- Demonstrates our value and collective impact
To this end, we have defined values which are promoted and honored by RECC staff and volunteers alike!
People Focused: We will demonstrate respect, fairness, compassion and great customer service to our members and the public so they have fun and want to come back!
Safety and Security: We will have policies and processes in place to guarantee a clean, safe, and secure environment within our facility.
Excellence: We will deliver high quality, inclusive programs that promote health, wellness, and lifelong learning.
Integrity: We will be honest, transparent, and collaborative in all our interactions.
Sustainability: We will have a business strategy in place that includes maximum efficiency and effectiveness for continued growth.